|Date:||Sunday, November 12th|
|Time:||Between 12noon & 6pm (you will be assigned a time slot)|
|Location:||Lisbon Central School|
You must follow these steps & register to get a tryout time slot.
12:00pm – 2:30pm: 18U & 17U
3:00pm – 5:30pm: 16U & younger
Ages are based on the USAV chart that can be found at: http://www.ireva.org/Registration/age.aspx
Here’s how to be part of the Seaway Smash tryouts (for the travel teams, not the local program).
- Register for a multi-day membership with USAV’s WebPoint system: https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/wp/memberships/join.wp?mbr_ChapterID=25967
- Select the $10 multi-day membership.
- Enter 11/12/17 as the starting date.
- Print the medical release, fill it out with your parents and bring it in with you to both tryout dates. Click here to download the USAV Player Medical Release Form.
- Print your membership card & bring that with you both dates. You can find your membership card by going to
- Pre-Register for tryouts: https://goo.gl/forms/ta3VVK4rgT1QSqFY2
- Go to the link above & submit the requested information
- Your tryout information will be pre-processed so that you just have to show up & pick up your tryout number
- You will receive an email with your tryout time. If you do not receive an email the Friday (November 10th) before tryouts, please email email@example.com.
- Attend Tryouts:
- SHOW UP EARLY! Be changed and be ready to play at least 15 minutes early.
- Go to the registration table outside the gym.
- Turn in your medical release form
- Show your membership card
- Have your photo taken, receive your tryout number and
- Pickup your tryout packet that will include tryout number
- Stretch & warmup
- Be ready to work hard, play hard, hustle & have fun!
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Seaway Smash Volleyball Club, as well as other clubs within the IREVA region, follow the IREVA recruiting policy.