Start Date: Sunday December 3rd, 2017
Days & Times: Sundays, from 3pm to 5pm (unless otherwise specified & holidays)
Location: Lisbon School
Program Goals: Allow players to play locally, improve their skills with Seaway Smash’s coaching staff and have an opportunity to play throughout the off season. The program is also sanctioned by USA Volleyball. There will be opportunities for the local program to work with the travel teams & their coaches!
Costs: Player costs will be $175, which includes $50 of mandatory fundraising that players will have an opportunity to recoup. Players will also have to register with USA Volleyball to cover player insurance & liability, which costs $30.
To sign up for this program, please follow these steps:
- Register at https://goo.gl/forms/OkZcmh1yH6gArlDH2
- Register with USAV at https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/wp/memberships/join.wp?mbr_ChapterID=25967.
- Fill out the requested form & select ” IREVA – Other Junior Membership” for the membership type. The cost for that is only $30.
- Remember to select Seaway Smash for the club.
- Print your medical release form off & fill it out. That must accompany you to the first day you attend. Click here to download the USAV Player Medical Release Form.
- Show up first day with:
- USAV Membership card
- USAV Medical Release form
- Deposit ($100)
- and be ready to play!
Once you have completed these steps, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.